With the coronavirus situation evolving, we want you to know that we’re committed to making the health and well-being of our customers and the health professionals we work with our priority.
While we understand this is an uncertain time, the one constant is our commitment to our customers. That is why we want to share the steps we are taking to keep you safe, without disrupting the level of service you’ve come to expect.
As part of our preventative measures, we will be implementing the following procedures to protect all of those who we and our environmental control units come into contact with:
- As is our existing standard protocol, all employees will continue to wash their hands as a cautionary measure.
- All employees will be provided gloves, wipes, hand sanitizer, masks and any other material required for the specific need.
- All equipment entering and leaving our facilities will be wiped down with a broad-spectrum disinfectant solution.
- Our facilities and tools will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- During installs and services calls, no box or package that has been shipped will be allowed into our customer’s home.
- All items entering a customer’s home will be sanitized.
- During service calls, installs or any other customer interaction, the employee is to wash or sanitize their hands and apply gloves and a face mask if required.
- Whether in a commercial or residential setting, our employees will have their temperature taken if required.
- We take the health of our employees very seriously and any employee not feeling well is encouraged to stay home.
- If you have any concerns regarding a scheduled service call or install, we will be happy to work with you to reschedule your appointment at a later date.
We truly appreciate all of you and are grateful for your understanding as we navigate through this unprecedented experience together. Our company’s purpose is centered around you, our customer – which is why we’ll continue to work hard to provide you the support and service you deserve while keeping you and our employees safe.
*For more information on the coronavirus, please visit the CDC’s website