In addition to its easy to learn interface, ASI chooses Grid 3 software because we can count on regular updates. This, in turn, helps us ensure our clients have the latest and most advanced speech generating device / augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) capabilities. Let’s take a look at the new features and fixes in the latest Grid 3 software update:
Latest Features and Capabilities:
- Control the master volume for default audio devices using new Windows volume commands.
- Tablet devices feature a mouse cursor for pointer control commands
- Additional options to change voice speed and pitch
- Improved grammar support for Dutch
- Grid 3 now supports Austrian language
- Self-closing grids will no longer close with rest cells
- Sleep screen opening has been adjusted to better accommodate users
- Improved support for Remote Editing
- Web search image results improved when using slower Internet connections
- Read cell commands no longer stop before all text had been read
Quadriplegics and individuals with debilitating diseases count on ASI and Grid 3 to communicate and connect them to the outside world. Do you have a success story you would like to share? If so, let us know!