Be sure to keep your Grid3 software up to date. Each update offers new features and fixes designed to enhance the performance and function of your autonoME and/or Grid Pad device. Grid 3.0.30 includes:
- Merging of the Quick Write and Write commands to make editing easier.
- Incorporation of a new ‘Last suggested’ option for populating prediction cells when using Word lists. Cells now remember the predictions.
- Additional language support to include Brazilian Portuguese
- Enhancements and performance upgrades for chat history, editing and faster saving
- Dropbox no longer requires attention when waking a device from standby
- Grid 3 Tobii calibrations have been corrected
- Improved EyeTech camera
- The eye gaze monitor now shows an empty cell when a camera is not configured
- Prediction cells no longer go blank after completing a word using a Word list
- Suggested words now appear faster
Grid 3 software is the perfect planform to use in environmental control units for disabled individuals. In fact, the autonoME – powered by Grid 3 software – is one of the most sought after packages for quadriplegics. Assistive technologies continue to evolve, and the autonoME with Grid 3 software is designed to keep you ahead of this ever-changing curve.